Wisteria are pleased to announce becoming a Xero partner. Being a Xero partner means that we are more than equipped to assist you with all aspects of Xero.
Our commitment to being a Bronze Partner means that:
- We have a dedicated in-house Xero trained expert
- Our team have carried out training on Xero
- We are committed to ongoing training
- We may get access to discounts on software for you
The benefits of Xero are clear:
- You can connect to the bank seamlessly; and import all bank transactions
- The accounting dashboard provides a complete view of your business financials
- You can create invoices; review transactions and more whilst on the move
- Data is securely stored in the cloud
- Give your accountants access, so that you can be sure that the book-keeping is nice and tidy
Founded in 2006 in New Zealand by Rod Drury, the company is now a leader in the UK market. Xero has gone on to win numerous industry awards and is now the chosen software by the SME market. Xero now employ 1700 employees across 5 offices. Its UK headquarters are in Milton Keynes.
Talk to Wisteria and we will be happy to access your accounting requirements with a view of providing you the optimum accounting solution to meet your business needs.
Should you be considering acquiring or upgrading your accounting software then please speak to our Xero expert – Andrej Sidiropoulos ([email protected]
or 020 8429 9245).