- Tax rules have recently changed for landlords and individuals owning property.
- Corporation Tax rates in the UK are low and so it can sometimes be more efficient to purchase property in a company.
- As well as tax considerations, landlords need to consider differences in mortgage rates and also the number of years they intend to retain the property for.
- Everyone’s situation is different so there is not a ‘one size fits all’ solution.
- Taking advice early is key because once the property is purchased, it can often be difficult or expensive to transfer the property at a later date.
Leave a message?
Back to News & Press