- Is it necessary to register for VAT?
- What should the registered office address of the company be if a non-UK resident is setting up the company?
- Should the director of the company register as an employer?
- Should the director appoint a company secretary?
- What accounting services will the company require and benefit from?
Leave a message?
The company formation process can be very simple, quick and easy by using a specialist company formation agent or accountant. The basic details required to register a company are the company’s name and address, the names of the directors and shareholders, shareholding details and share capital. There are a number of requirements that need to be considered while incorporating a company. The main requirements would be:
Back to News & Press