- Which company type suits your business? What are the benefits of a sole trader or limited company? Visit www.sole-trader-or-limited-company.co.uk/ for information and guidance on which company structure is best for you.
- What should your company name be? Is it available? Does it have sensitive words?
- Who will your directors, shareholders and company secretary be?
- What share capital do you want?
- Do you need to contact Tax Accountants or Tax Advisors?
- Do you need a Business Accountant?
- What will your tax and accounting obligations be?
- Do you need a business bank account? How will you get one?
- Where should the registered office address be? Make sure you know the implications of using your own address.
Leave a message?
If you are looking to form a limited company, you may wish to use an online company formation agent. The Association of Company Registration Agents (ACRA) keeps a list of formation agents, who have agreed to work to certain standards. They will be able to provide you with guidance on your start-up and assist you with the formation of your company. Company formation agents realise that a company formation can be an exciting experience, as well as being overwhelming at times. Before you register a new company, you need to make important decisions and there are many things to consider. Some of the main questions to ask include:
Back to News & Press